Samsung galaxy A02s secret diagnostic Menü

D
D.
User
How do i open the secret diagnostic Menu on the Samsung galaxy A02s?
I have tried like 500 Codes but the Code just goes away but nothing happens.
Any suggestion?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
Was für ein Branding hast du?
DBT/EUX =frei DTM = Deutsche Telekom VD2 = Vodafone Oder was anderes?
Sehen kannst du das unter: Einstellungen>Telefoninfo> Sofwareinformationen> Softwareversion des Dienstanbieters Beispiel: EUX/-/EUX/EUX =frei Das Problem ist, dass manche Anbieter der Samsung Handys wie die mit Verizon-Branding dieses Diagnose-Menü softwareseitig standardmäßig blockiert wird.

SAOMC_SM - A025F_OJM_XSG_12_0008 XSG / XSG , XSG / XSG / XSG.

XSG = Vereinigte Arabische Emirate Also ein Gerät für den Mittleren Osten/ Westasien.

Bei mir Funktioniert es soweit
1438595i1B4A7CDD294DE9AF?v=v2.jpg
1438596i7F688B44C5E7265E?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

A
Hi everyone, -Is standard video better than pro video on Samsung galaxy s20? I tried to change parameters like ISO, and speed on pro video. But pro video's quality is still worse than standard video. Does anyone know why there is that difference? Because I could not see the parameter in standard...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
G
If I open instagram either from Google Play or from the menu it opens but I have a screen with no options. I tried uninstalling but on the S23Ultra you can't completely uninstall the app. I did clear the data and cache already but to no result. 7988157
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
R
Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
Zurück
Oben