Recording video in 120fps FHD not working

P
P.
User
Hello All,
Is there any else facing trouble while recording videos at 120fps FHD (in pro video mode)? My s21ultra only seems to be recording at max 60fps FHD. I tried contacting Samsung support but it didn't help. I wonder if anyone else faced a similar problem and solved it.
With best regards,PB

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
    Good Morning, I've vever heard of such a Problem, that don't give you a 120FPS plus FHD in Professional Mode.
    I also got a S21Ultra, and it works fine with that.
    Did you ever Reset the Camera App itself??
    Please compare my camera Info with your one!
    720837iAFBABD50F16FCFC7?v=v2.jpg

720857i3E84516CBF715EFA?v=v2.jpg

Please reply after you read this.
    Those kind of Problems are probably Software related issues, maybe!
    Reset the Camera App and if it don't works, than you have to fulfill first a Softreset, and a Wipe-Cache-Partition Repair.
    We have had become a lot of Software Updates, maybe there is something Blocked or a Bug.
    Kind Regards
    Kastjel

Hallo Kastjel,
    Thank you for the reply. I have done a reset of the camera app. I haven't done any cache partition repair. I'll try that too. I have attached screenshots of my camera app version and the pro-video settings page. It's running the latest version.
    With best regards,
    PB
    720909iBA23B2F998E495B9?v=v2.jpg

720910i6DFA03416C5A3FD4?v=v2.jpg

Hi PB, you're welcome pal.
    But in that Screenshot from you, the Right one, there you can see that you've Put it on 120FPS, that mean that it still doesn't work?
    What happens if you try to Record with 120FPS???
    720978i94932AD80E15961D?v=v2.jpg

Hi PB, you're welcome pal.
    But in that Screenshot from you, the Right one, there you can see that you've Put it on 120FPS!
    You mean that it still doesn't work?
    What happens if you try to Record with 120FPS now???
    It also depends on what Ratio you want to Record on 120FPS.
    Look Screenshots.
    Kind Regards
    720991i1D2E7B9AF9E6B03C?v=v2.jpg

720992i780C2A452A987968?v=v2.jpg

Hi Kastjel,
    I tried it with 16:9 aspect ratio and I wiped the cache memory. So now it does say that it's recording at 120fps. Once the video is recorded in pro-mode, do I need to reduce the speed to view 120fps?