Navigation bar isn't transparent while using gesture Navigation

H
H.
User
Some Edge-to-Edge scenarios imply that 3-button navigation will display a semi-transparent
backing, while gesture navigation will render a fully transparent navigation bar.
From the attached examples in Google Clock and Calendar apps, we see that the One UI displays a
semi-transparent backing in both scenarios, unlike the Pixel.

The right solution would be to make it like on the Pixel.

1682387i384D8376DEA04211?v=v2.png

1682386iE3993C7CA26C64F9?v=v2.png

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Installiere mal GoodLock aus dem Galaxy Store und als Modul "NavStar".

Da kannst du dieses Transparente freischalten.
    Gilt aber nur für die Gestensteuerung. Die Leiste unterstützt das nicht.
    1682546i9F1725DF90F1E19D?v=v2.jpg

Also in English:
    Try installing GoodLock from Galaxy Store and download NavStar as a module.
    If you're using the gesture navigation, you should see the option "Transparent hint" which will achieve the effect you wish to have.

Similar threads

J
    Für die, die genau wissen wollen, was genau sich bei dem neuen Kamera Update verändert bzw verbessert wurde Hier der Changelog: Like photo mode, improved 2x sharpness for portrait mode, added zoom icon, and added the ability to delete video clips from gallery motion photos at once. We also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    A
    Hello everyone, I just received today my Galaxy Book Flex2 i7 and I have two concerns that I would like to know whether they are normal or I have had bad luck and got a defect device: 1. The touchpad click is triggering a "rattling sound" as if some keys on the keyboard were loose. The left...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    F
    So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    M
    Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben