help

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Was für ein Smartphone. Klinke oder Bluetooth? Wie wäre es mit einer vernünftigen Beschreibung des Problems?

Have you tried a restart or checked if anything ist stuck in the headphone plug?

Then you'll have to wait till the port is completely dry. It still senses a shortage in there.

If it doesn't work after drying, try this app from the Google Play Store. It works on Event Android Device.
    493682i8898DBDF65B62CD7?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

P
    Dear all, For last two week, post android update, my phone A40 is getting switched off automatically...I switch on the phone every time....I bought the phone 2 years before.... Request your help 3333297
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    E
    I updated my phone (samsung galaxy a21s) and after that I couldn't open my notes. I restarted the phone and found some "hacks" on YouTube but ended up deleting my notes. I backed them up and they still weren't there and I had really important stuff in there so I need them back can someone PLEASE...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    S
    How to stop remote sim mode on my A 53 turning on so my Bluetooth works in the car. My old phone worked perfectly using data. Been living with this problem for six months Just want to turn it off. *1f635.png* 7519894
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    R
    My problem is pretty much in the title. I constantly get the notification that com.android.settings is being closed repeatedly. I don't know what to do, all help is very much appreciated! 3791155
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    I
    So i went to developer settings on my phone and i put a different dpi and i accidentally turned off developer settings and now im stuck with it . pls jelp 3581110
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    Z
    Zurück
    Oben