Galaxy book 750 won't turn on

M
M.
User
I just bought my samsung galaxy book 750. I was using it and the screen went black. I have even plugged it in for charging but there is no sign of charging. No lights are blinking and its completely dead. I have already tried the volume + power button method.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

A
Hello everyone, I just received today my Galaxy Book Flex2 i7 and I have two concerns that I would like to know whether they are normal or I have had bad luck and got a defect device: 1. The touchpad click is triggering a "rattling sound" as if some keys on the keyboard were loose. The left...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
N
Hello all, I recently purchased Samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and whenever it goes into standby/sleep mode for sometime and I switch the screen on, it becomes so laggy and almost unusable. I have to switch it off before this stops and the switching off can take minutes because it becomes so...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
T
I just bought two t7 ssds from samsung. I booted them up on my laptop, put some files on them to transfer to my pc at home etc. All worked fine. I also installed the samsung SSD Software on the Laptop and PC. The SSD is being detected by said software on both machines. I turned of the password...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
D
I have two monitors SyncMaster LS27A950. They came with 3D-glasses that are connected to the monitors via Bluetooth. As I never use this function, I want to disable Bluetooth on the monitors, but there is no way to do this using the monitor onscreen configuration menu. Bluetooth is always...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
W
Hello everyone, i got my Galaxybook3 Ultra (i9, 32GB, 4070) yesterday and i really like the display and build quality. However i have a problem with the performance. I always use it with the original charger or at my build-in Docking-Station of my external monitor (100W Power delivery). All...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
Zurück
Oben