Feature Request - AOD

M
M.
User
To whom it may concern,

I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return.

Features I would like to see readded to the AOD:

* Being able to set up a custom small image for the AOD, along side the clock.( For me this is much more useful than showing the background through)

* Being able to double tapp the AOD clock to show the "change brightness", and "AOD settings" buttons

* Being able to customize the AOD clock itself, independently of the lock screen

Thank you for your time,

Maxesit.

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Despite the settings menu after the double tap... everything else is possible with LockStar inside of Goodlock. Give it a try... It seems like samsung is moving lots of customization features into these apps.
     
    That's the wrong place for requesting festures.

    You have to write Samsung directly, here is just a user community, Samsung developers are not involved here.
     
    Oh okay, I thought this was the place to do it.. Is there a dedicated email for feature reqs?
     

    Similar threads

    X
    Hey, I just linked some faces to my contacts with the face recognition feature in the Gallery app. For some images, it asked me if I wanted to link the most recent picture to the contact, but it didn't for already existing contact pictures (even if they were from 2012 *m:1f605.png*). Is there...
    Antworten
    0
    Aufrufe
    817
    X
    K
    I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
    Antworten
    9
    Aufrufe
    792
    K
    Zurück
    Oben