Dual eSIM MEP support feature proposal

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
Hier ist ein User helfen Usern Forum, da musst Du schon selber aktiv werden. Außerdem gibt es in Deutschland noch kein einziges Smartphone das offiziell Android 13 erhalten hat, also wer soll die Frage beantworten können? Zudem steht in dem Bericht das die Hardware die Funktion unterstützen muss, auch diese Frage müsstest Du dann wohl an Samsung stellen.
 

Similar threads

J
L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
Antworten
12
Aufrufe
904
J
P
Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
Antworten
13
Aufrufe
3K
U
B
Hi friends. Sorry for writing in English because my German is not that much good. I have a emergency problem with a Galaxy S10 cell phone. I hope that this is the right place for askig the question. I'm buying a second hand phone (which is actually is new and the owner got it as an contract...
Antworten
2
Aufrufe
547
J
D
Hi I have a Samsung a04e phoneAnd I updated to android 13 - one ui 5.1 All things perfect but when I try to download Good luck app I didn't find it on samsoung store And I think my phone doesn't support it So how I can know if my phone support good luck or what is the problem Gelöst...
Antworten
5
Aufrufe
854
D
R
Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
Antworten
40
Aufrufe
2K
R
Zurück
Oben