Bluetooth

C
c.
User
How can I contact to my handy to B&O E8 bluetooth headphones

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
  • Android: Bluetooth funktioniert nicht mehr - daran kann's liegen

Android: Bluetooth funktioniert nicht mehr - daran kann's liegenWenn Ihr Android-Smartphone Probleme mit dem Bluetooth-Datenaustausch hat, kann das verschiedene Ursachen haben. Glücklicherweise können einige dieser Probleme schnell behoben werden. In diesem Leitfaden gehen wir darauf ein, was Sie tun können, um das Problem zu lösen.

Similar threads

M
Hi, I would like to know, how can I change my Samsung account's country settings to country B from country A, does someone know how to do that? Thanks. 4411934
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
M
I updated my Note 20 ultra to the new software (to One UI 4.1) and now I can't cast or mirror my phone to my amazon fire tv. Please fix! Thanks 5091318
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
H
Hello Samsung, I bought a Samsung s21 FE with the offer of Bluetooth headphones online, but unfortunately I only received the phone and it did not come with the Bluetooth headphones as advertised. How can I get these headphones included in the offer 5603792
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
L
How can I fix my sound problem cuz I can't listen music etc...Can anyone tell me how to fix I saw so many videos in yt but bullishits 5191728
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
M
Since i get upgrade to android 12 ,my phone note 20 ultra become so hot ,that i can Cook eggs on it ,and i have to charge the battery 2 or 3 Times Daily even if i m not using the phone ,Thank you samsung but i think it s time to separate after 12 years! 4809701
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
Zurück
Oben