A
a.
User
A question does the a51 support Bixby routines? Or not I can't seem to find out

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
    I have this app.. is this supposed to be Bixby routines or what- seriously I have no idea about Samsung

Similar threads

M
    I can't switch off my new galaxy a72 and each time I tried to switch off the phone it brings "Bixby" 3656760
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    J
    The Adaptive Eye Comfort Shield setting is great to reduce the blue light during the day, but insufficient for the night. Also, the scheduling feature such as "sunset to sunrise" does not cover the Adaptive setting. The feature request is to:- create a Bixby routine or Routines+ routine to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    D
    Hallo. Weiß einer wie ich Bixby aktivieren kann ? Finde es nirgends auf dem Handy oder zum Laden. Möchte gerne meine Bixby Routine weiter benutzen. 5046997
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    P
    S
    Hallo zusammen. Auf meinem A52 5G fehlt die app Bixby Routines. Woher bekommt man diese? Weder im Galaxy Store noch im Play Store kann ich die App finden... 5333227
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    M
    Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    Zurück
    Oben