Navigation bar isn't transparent while using gesture Navigation

H
H.
User
Some Edge-to-Edge scenarios imply that 3-button navigation will display a semi-transparent
backing, while gesture navigation will render a fully transparent navigation bar.
From the attached examples in Google Clock and Calendar apps, we see that the One UI displays a
semi-transparent backing in both scenarios, unlike the Pixel.

The right solution would be to make it like on the Pixel.

1682387i384D8376DEA04211?v=v2.png


1682386iE3993C7CA26C64F9?v=v2.png


 
K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Installiere mal GoodLock aus dem Galaxy Store und als Modul "NavStar".

    Da kannst du dieses Transparente freischalten.
    Gilt aber nur für die Gestensteuerung. Die Leiste unterstützt das nicht.
    1682546i9F1725DF90F1E19D?v=v2.jpg
     
    Also in English:
    Try installing GoodLock from Galaxy Store and download NavStar as a module.
    If you're using the gesture navigation, you should see the option "Transparent hint" which will achieve the effect you wish to have.
     

    Similar threads

    R
    I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
    Antworten
    0
    Aufrufe
    782
    R
    A
    Hello everyone, I just received today my Galaxy Book Flex2 i7 and I have two concerns that I would like to know whether they are normal or I have had bad luck and got a defect device: 1. The touchpad click is triggering a "rattling sound" as if some keys on the keyboard were loose. The left...
    Antworten
    12
    Aufrufe
    806
    A
    F
    So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
    Antworten
    4
    Aufrufe
    717
    L
    G
    I got into a real cruel situation, as my Samsung Smartphone was stolen.  I wanted to track it via the SmartThings Find service - but: it does not work in Windows Chrome, see attached screenshot, nor in Windows Edge - page loads, but no devices listed.  Only in my Samsung Internet Browser on...
    Antworten
    5
    Aufrufe
    602
    G
    Zurück
    Oben