How long does your battery endure?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    I can easily get through a day with my 21fe, I just charge it overnight.
    But there are also many ways to save energy, you can go through the settings, I easily found 10 functions

Take a look at this diagnosis from the Memebers app, it will tell you whether your battery might be bad (unfortunately it's in German but I hope you can still understand it)
    Gruß Alex
    true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

Similar threads

M
    Hello community, I've had my phone since February this year. Battery life has gone really bad in the last month or so. I need a full barrel charge for 4 hours screen time, mainly social media. Compared to 10 hours before. I do optimize my apps, phone, brightness and so on. But still battery now...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    G
    Hello, my table fell over 2 days ago, and my monitor fell on my computer case and cracked. I have sent an email to the samsung support in germany and i still havent gotten any replies. How long should it take? Thanks. P.S the monitors model name is LC32JG52QQUXEN 4419929
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    N
    There is always some noise in one of my Buds Pro earphone when I turn on the Active Noise Canceling mode. I have used Buds Pro for 1.5 years, so it can not be repaired freely. The repair center told me I should pay 80 Euro to repair the Buds Pro. I have talked with the online Chat service...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    M
    I'm fed up of trying to connect my Samsung Smart TV with my S21, it's taking forever and it always pops up this message... Does someone know how to deal with this? Thanks. 4448314
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    R
    Certain apps will never send notifications when the phone is locked, but then send all the delayed notifications together immediately when the phone is unlocked. Here are all the things I've already done: - Phone in high performance mode - Adaptive battery off - Battery optimisation off -...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    Zurück
    Oben