Camera Bug

I
i.
User
I was enjoy using S23 ultra since the first day, but when I recived Android 14 One UI 6 update, I am having a bug using my video camera may be Electronic Stabilization bug. It shows weird behavior ( kind of jitters and sound when I move or rotate my hand using video camera ).

*m:icon_media_content_video.jpg*L: (in "Meine Videos" anzeigen)This video clearly shows the jitter and noise in video camera.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Das Video wird erst Montag zu sehen sein da es von einem Moderator freigegeben werden muss.

Have you already tried the following? Could be helpful. *m:270c.png**m:1f603.png*

The final step, which should also be carried out after every system update/initial setup, would be to run the options “Wipe Cache Partition” and then “Repair Apps” in recovery mode.

To do this, switch off the smartphone. Connect to the running PC/notebook/game console/USB connection TV using a USB-C cable.

Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up buttons on the smartphone until the logo appears and recovery mode starts.

There select the options above. Control with the volume up and down buttons and select and confirm execution with the power button.

With these measures you can remove junk data from your smartphone that can lead to malfunctions.

Care should be taken when executing these functions as an incorrect option may result in data loss.

If you want to monitor and optimize your smartphone even better, I recommend the Samsung Good Guardians Tools. Been using it since it came out.

Good Guardians - the new name of Galaxy Labs - Applications sur le Galaxy Store

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-quot-good-guardians-quot-toolsammlu...

*m:1f44d.png**m:1f44d.png**m:1f44d.png**m:1f44d.png**m:1f44d.png**m:1f44d.png**m:1f44d.png*
    true?v=v2.gif

Lange aufs Icon der Kamera App drücken und dann auf das I im Kreis und dann unter Speicher den Cache und die Daten löschen.

I tried these measurements and reset my camera, but there is still no improvement *m:1f614.png*.

Too bad, I was hoping that this cleanup could solve your problem. Have you checked the video options in the camera app settings?

true?v=v2.jpg

Yes, I reset the camera app, delete cache and then followed your steps. But unfortunately, it's still the same.

It's a shame, at the moment I have no further ideas as to what could be the problem. If I think of something, I'll let you know.

If you find a solution to your problem, please give feedback.*m:270c.png*