And the winner is..

S
s.
User
Was für Unterschiede!

1517527iD1CA7D2DF1DE61B1?v=v2.jpg

https://www.stern.de/digital/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra-kamera-test--vergleich-mit-iphone-...?

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    Die Qualität der Kamera mache ich bestimmt nicht an Mondbildern fest.

L: @sky81 Ich hab deinen Beitrag hierher verschoben. Die Galaxy Gallery ist für Fotos gedacht, die du selbst mit deinem Samsung Smartphone gemacht hast

Similar threads

E
    Der spiegel, nee, stern hat iphone 11 pro, iphone xs, note10+ und huawei p30 pro verglichen. Wegen nachmodus und so: https://www.stern.de/digital/tests/iphone-11-pro-vs-p30-pro-vs-galaxy-note-10---das-foto-duell-89058... "Huawei P30 Pro zeigt die Szenerie deutlich zu orange s. Die Straße wirkt...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    F
    I bought a new S23 Ultra phone. I am having problems with the front camera in the Azar application and the Signal application. The image is always yellow and is not clear. Please help solve the problem Note: Problems within applications that use the camera 7082157
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    G
    Hi.   I have a new s23 ultra and screen shot / screen capture is broken. all samsung articles how to do a screen shot refer to pressing vol.down and function button at the same time, but my phone only shows the restart/shutdown dialog... also there is no app smasung capture, or screen...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    A
    I am living in Germany and till now it did not find the slide for beta program registration My device s23 ultra Is that normal ? 8020322
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    B
    Hello there. Hope everyone is doing fine. My order for the S23 Ultra has been canceled by my brother while doing a joke. I have received the phone and of course I wanna keep it as I have ordered it. So my question is: How can I cancel the return process? (As I said, I already have the phone and...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben