Trade in

K
k.
User
Hello Guys
My mobile has minor cracks on the back. Will it cause an issue if I trade in my device?
There is no any crack on the screen.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
    You have to provide information about the device in advance for the Trade In. The cracks will stop at the estimated value. As long as it is fully functional, however, you should receive the additional premium from Samsung as normal. Be sure to take photos + video of the device beforehand to show that the device is working.

Thanks for your response @PingPong93. To give more insight, the device is fully functional, and the crack is on the back housing only. There was no mention of back cover cracks on the Trade-in offer page (I understand that it does not mean that I ship a phone with tape on the back), but once I made an offer, my friends got me worried about it.
    Now Samsung helpline says if it is not perfect, they might deduct some amount from it rather cancelling the trade-in because the phone is fully functional with no screen damage.

Similar threads

P
    Hi all, After a recent update the smart view app has stopped working. It is not able to find other devices in the network and also stays in the status disabled. I gave all the permissions to it. Can any support in fixing this issue? 2859264
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    S
    Hello AllRecently my phone S21FE 5G was upgraded to new Android update. From then I see my phone is restarting very often. Its very annoying that phone restarting during important calls. May I know if anyone of you face the same issue. Is there any update from samsung on the same issue if it is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    I
    Ok so I have been using the S10 Lite for a bit over 3 years now, and even after I dropped my first one into the water (spoiler it didn't survive causd it's not api aproved) I bought the same phone again. But I recently realized that the backcover which is made out of "GLASTIC" is extremly weak...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    Q
    G
    Facebook was Pre-installed on my S-10 and suddenly stopped working. I want to uninstall and reinstall the app, but only have the option to disable. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thanks. 3369938
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    B
    Hello everyone, i live in Austria but my german is not good enough for this complicated posts. I bought my galaxy s10e today from A1 with a contract and as soon as i started it i was barely able to hold it in my hands. Then i downloaded an app which measures battery temperature and after...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben