Galaxy Book Flex2 quality problems?

A
A.
User
Hello everyone,
I just received today my Galaxy Book Flex2 i7 and I have two concerns that I would like to know whether they are normal or I have had bad luck and got a defect device:
1. The touchpad click is triggering a "rattling sound" as if some keys on the keyboard were loose. The left click is making the noise more than the right click. It is happening at the same time that the normal click noise from a pad, but sounds not completely normal. I have noticed that if I hold the space bar while using the touchpad the noise disappears, therefore the space bar is loose in my device. Has someone experienced the same?
2. The HDMI port seems not to work in terms of transferring the audio to the TV or monitor. I have tried two different HDMI cables and the computer transfers the video but not the sound. I have checked the sound settings under Device Manager and also under Sound. The drivers are up to date as well as software, etc, and still the audio is not transferred automatically nor I have the option to choose HDMI audio output manually, only the integrated Sound output (Speakers Realtek Audio) is showing. Under Sound- Playback only the Speakers and Headphones are showing but the HDMI icon is not appearing either under disable or disconnected.
I have to mention that the same TV works perfectly and the audio is being transferred without installing any extra thing with both HDMI cables and 3 other different computers (Apple, Lenovo and Acer) and Windows 10.
I hope someone can help on this.
Thank you in advance.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Es ist doch Standard das der Ton über HDMI mit übertragen wird, ich würde da mal beim Support nachfragen. Vielleicht fehlt da ja nur ein Treiber oder dieser müsste aktualisiert werden.

I guess that the best thing you should do is to contact the support. Doesn't sound to me like an issue the comunity could help with

Ich meine den Thread schon einmal gesehen zu haben, der ist jetzt wohl erneut eingestellt worden.

Evtl. waren im ersten Thread die Anworten nicht zufriedenstellend genug, daher jetzt Versuch Nr.2?

Ich Glaube im ersten Thread gab es gar keine Antwort. :think:

First Thread I was informed that it was posted in the USA *1f1fa_1f1f8.png* group instead of the region where it was bought, so it is not a second try ;) , I just didn't get any info as Barney0w pointed out...
Samsung and Microsoft support were both contacted: Samsung support agent told me that the audio should be automatically transferred to the TV through HDMI, which is not happening and that I should return the device if it is not working. I honestly would like to know if someone else had this problem before because I don't see it a reason to return the device without giving it a try.
Microsoft gave me better info right now, they have connected remotely to the computer and they have told me that it looks like a bug with the Audio output drivers, the device has the last version but doesn't allow the TV to be recognised automatically, neither it is possible to manually change the drivers to another version where this bug was nor present.
I just sent this info to Samsung for them to investigate further.
Ich habe auf englisch geschrieben, weil ich nicht 100% sicher mit deutsche Sprache bin, aber vielen Dank für eure Kommentaren, aber meine Fragen waren: gib es jemandem mit dieser zwei Problemen und für das glaube ich Samsung Community ist die richtige Quelle?? Wenn nicht versuche ich irgendwo anders.
Danke im Voraus

Hier wird nicht oft in dem Forum über Notebooks diskutiert, ich habe keine Ahnung ob Du hier Antworten erhalten wirst.Nach meiner Meinung verirren sich nicht ganz so viele Notebook Besitzer in diese Community. Ich hatte die von Dir gestellten Fragen vorher schon einmal gesehen, deswegen war ich etwas verwirrt.

Vll hast du diese Antwort gesehen?
SamsungLou (Samsung Moderator) posted a new reply in Computers on 04-30-2021 02:29 PM :
Re: Galaxy Book Flex2 pad left click metal noise and HDMI port not working
Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As the Galaxy Flex2 has not been released in the US yet, support for these models is very limited. Please seek a support team for your area using this link: visitlocationsite | Samsung USA.

Ich glaube nicht, ist aber auch egal. Hauptsache Du findest eine Lösung für das nicht gerade günstige Notebook.

Ich hoffe es auch... Ich habe hier unter Notebooks category geschrieben, ich hoffe jemand hat das laptop und kann mindestens seine Erfahrung äußern *1f614.png*