Samsung account login loop

M
M.
User
Good day, My son account has login issue.
After entering username and password, he is asked to update personal information (name and date of birth) and by clicking next, he comes to next screen where get message that "Profile information is update".
Once click ok, he will come back again to login screen and loop continues.
He tried to contact support but they have no clue why it is happening.
This is happen both on mobile phone and PC so the issue is not related to mobile phone.
Please help me.
Gelöst!
L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
I have got the solution unexpected and would like to share with others if they need support.
Actually, there was an update in T&C and a reminder email send in the mid of Dec 2022 that you should update account information and confirm that user is not a minor.
It was causing a login loop if you are a minor without showing any warning message.
It is a coding flaw from Samsung side by not providing warning message and keep asking login and update personal information again and again.
L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen.

Warum löscht Ihr nicht das Profil das doch sowieso nicht funktioniert und legt ein komplett neues an.
Ggf.
Auch einfach mal einen anderen Browser dafür nutzen, das hilft schon mal.

I need to keep the profile because I have smart tag attached to this profile and need to track its location.
Please assist if someone face this issue.
It is very important for me.

Hier ist ein User helfen Usern Forum.
Wenn noch nicht einmal der Support den Fehler lokalisieren kann sehe ich hier ehrlich gesagt auch keine Lösung.
Das hat ja wohl nichts mit den Geräten zu tun.

I have got the solution unexpected and would like to share with others if they need support.
Actually, there was an update in T&C and a reminder email send in the mid of Dec 2022 that you should update account information and confirm that user is not a minor.
It was causing a login loop if you are a minor without showing any warning message.
It is a coding flaw from Samsung side by not providing warning message and keep asking login and update personal information again and again.