Watch 5 temperature sensor

N
N.
User
1423806i0A60BD74E055233E?v=v2.jpg

 I just found out that if you go to the testing menu at the galaxy watch 5, you can se a temperature. The temperature also changes if i put the watch into water, so the temperature sensor already works or?
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
It may be, that this is the internal sensor of the watch and not the one visible on the underside of the watch. You can check this by placing your thumb on the little silver spot on the underside of the watch and watching the temperature changes. If there's no significant change then the internal sensor is doing the measurements. L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Und dennoch gibt's dafür momentan keine Verwendung/Anwendung, die das nutzt

Ja, hab gerade bemerkt das es die anzeige auch schon auf der watch 4 gibt, wird warscheinlich ein sensor im gehäuse sein

It may be, that this is the internal sensor of the watch and not the one visible on the underside of the watch. You can check this by placing your thumb on the little silver spot on the underside of the watch and watching the temperature changes. If there's no significant change then the internal sensor is doing the measurements.

Wenn du schon Deutsch kannst, warum erstellst du den Post eigentlich auf Englisch?

Similar threads

B
Since 5 days I'm a proud owner of the watch 5. It's a great machine, though I am still looking for a perfect analog watch face. I am surprised that obviously everybody ist ok with the fact that each of the hands at certain times obscure the complication placement. You want to look at todays date...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
V
I wore the watch 24x7 (except 1 hour daily charging) for about 2 months. Occasionally it was uncomfortable or sweaty but mostly it was very comfortable. One day I observed the skin under by watch was a little hard with minor swelling. I decided to not wear the watch for 2-3 days to let the wrist...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
M
Pumping the beats! I left one of the buds in my pants pocket and they got tossed in the dirty basket. Well, apparently the bud went through a entire wash cycle, with soap, and then it was found in the dryer at the end of the cycle when removing the clothes. Fearing the worse, I popped it in the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
T
Hello, ive just received my new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic edition. mostly im happy with the watch, but there is this one thing one thing that bothers me in wear OS... whenever my screen goes into standby - or i am rotating my arm to set the watch manually into standby - my watch displays me a small...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
Zurück
Oben