unable to change permission for new dowloaded app

B
B.
User
After last upgrade ..i am not able to change the permission of any app...newly dowloaded or installed one...not able to connect samsung spport ..smart aupport after download...no permission granted...any suggestion to fix this problem...thanks in advance.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
  • Expert RAW-App nutzen

Expert RAW-App nutzenIn dieser FAQ findest du eine Anleitung für die Aufnahme von Astrofotos und Mehrfachbelichtungen mit der Expert RAW App sowie einige hilfreiche Tipps.
  • WhatsApp-Schriftart ändern - so geht's

WhatsApp-Schriftart ändern - so geht'sWenn Sie die WhatsApp-Schriftart auf Ihrem Android-Gerät leid sind, können Sie sie mit einem kleinen Umweg ändern. Dieser Leitfaden zeigt Ihnen, wie Sie das tun können.
  • Galaxy Watch5: Wearable App Funktionen

Galaxy Watch5: Wearable App FunktionenIn diesem Hilfe-Video siehst du am Beispiel der Galaxy Watch5, die Funktionsübersicht der Galaxy Wearable App.
  • Android App Abo kündigen: So geht's

Android App Abo kündigen: So geht'sEs ist einfach, ein Android-App-Abonnement zu beenden. Das kannst du im Google Play Store tun, denn die Abonnements für Apps werden über dein Google-Konto verwaltet.

Similar threads

P
Hi all, After a recent update the smart view app has stopped working. It is not able to find other devices in the network and also stays in the status disabled. I gave all the permissions to it. Can any support in fixing this issue? 2859264
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
J
Hi, I'm just trying to reconnect a new hue bridge to SmartThings after my old bridge broke but I can't find any option where to do it. I tried to simply add a new bridge via the android app but it just jumps to my old always connected lamps and there is no way to delete them, either the old...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
V
Hi, I'm not able to upgrade my note 10+ 5g device at all. The device is in android 10 and one ui 2.3. Will I ever get any updates on my phone? Especially when the rest are already getting android 12 on their note 10 + devices. I also tried via smart switch but it says up to date and android 10...
Antworten
Aufrufe
V
P
Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
M
To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
Zurück
Oben