UHD 60 fps zoom

D
d.
User
The smartphone (S23 Ultra) when you started the recording in UHD 60 fps, while zooming in doesn't change to dedicated camera modules 3x and 10x. It need to be fixed ASAP.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Is there any possibility to change the module during the recording is running? In the current config UHD60fps changing the module while zooming would give you a bad result till the focus stabilize the picture.... I'm sure that may not one of the things that you will, or? Tell me when I'm wrong. Hope you understand what I'm talking about. Good day *1f44b.png*

Yes, there's no possibility to change the the module in UHD60. We can only do it while recording in UHD30. In UHD60 the camera use digital zoom

Ich denke mal die anderen Module sind nicht in der Lage, UHD in 60fps aufzunehmen. Da wirds keinen "Fix" geben..

Similar threads

J
    Für die, die genau wissen wollen, was genau sich bei dem neuen Kamera Update verändert bzw verbessert wurde Hier der Changelog: Like photo mode, improved 2x sharpness for portrait mode, added zoom icon, and added the ability to delete video clips from gallery motion photos at once. We also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    P
    Scene optimizer icon is available when I open camera application. But when I change the lens it disappears (not available for 0.6x, 3x, 10x). I tried to close the camera application and reopen it. Still the same issue. 4929671
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    R
    I got the following issues with the S23Ultra camera app, but it wont do much good if I'm the only person requesting, so if you find my proposals useful, maybe drop them an email too. 1: Autofocus in Pro Mode seems unreliable, I had my phone on a stand then stepping in front of it and the AF...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    S
    Since the 3x zoom portrait mode has been added to the S21 Ultra I've been wondering if it would be possible to add the portrait mode for the 5x zoom camera of the Note 20 Ultra aswell.Personally I'd really like this feature and I already like how pictures of people look without portrait mode...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    M
    Hi, Bilder in Snapchat haben das komplett falsche Seitenverhältnis. Z.B., wenn ich die App auf 16:9 stelle und einen Filter auswähle, dann erweitert sich das Bild beim Schicken nach rechts und alles verschiebt sich. Bitte behebt das! Das war vor ein paar Wochen noch nicht so. Hi, when you take...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben