Tab S7+ Notification

O
O.
User
Hallo Members,
After the update to UI-5, in the notificationa bar the icons of the apps are disappeared, do you face the same problem?
Best wishes

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:

Similar threads

A
While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
As an active user of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 I love the fact that in the latest Update to Android 12 does bring the date of the day in the statusbar. However, I would love to see different styling options, infact I would like to have the date Displayed as: Day, day in month. monthThat is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
R
Hallo, I have recently come to my attention, that my WhatsApp notification are coming in just after I open the Application. The same problem I have also with the Facebook messenger App. I'm am the only one with this problem? 295307
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
T
So ever since the last update the physical keyboard layout has switche and the keys for ü, ä and ö now print out [, ' and ; instead. I tried to change every kind of laguage setting which could have an effect on this but it didn't change anything. Then after some research I Found that reseting...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben