Samsung phones always lagging

S
S.
User
I'm I the only one who feels like when you use Samsung phones for some months they start lagging and from the the camera quality and stability get lost? *1f612.png*

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
Hello, no, I cannot confirm that. What is sometimes true in relation to the camera is that the image quality changes in certain situations due to updates. This is then usually corrected by further updates. As far as performance and speed are concerned, I think the last time this problem occurred was with the S8.

Well i have been a big fun of Samsung since 18 years and whenever i use the phone for sometime they start working slowly, inputting results are poor and i think that's a big challenge for me here

Well, firstly, what Samsung phones are you talking about?

What kind of phone do you actually have anyway? It makes a difference whether you have an S23 or an A3 from 2016.

Similar threads

M
Which phones are supported for this feature? got a fold 5 and only would buy a s9 for note taking if I can use the fold as toolbar for notetaking on the s9 8218274
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
O
Hallo, Ich benutze dieses Telefon für einen Monat und ich bin ständig mit diesem Problem konfrontiert, wenn ich durch Rollen auf Instagram oder Geschichten auf Facebook scrollen und auch wenn ich Videos auf jeder Social-Media-Plattform zu sehen, ist mein Telefon hängen und lags viel, dass ich...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
S
Some of the ideas I havs Hello members, I had some ideas for S Health, which you can see above! Some may like them, maybe others don't. I hope you'll find interest for it! 1. Having a feature from the Wearable to calculate our time we stood (Standing Time, something which has been seen from...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
J
Hi, Does anybody maybe knows if Samsung's native Email app supports TLS1.2 or higher security? Today I received an email from one of my email providers that after some date they will only continue supporting connections with TLS.12 or higher and I realy dont feel like switching email apps...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben