Samsung A33 5G

M
m.
User
I am still wondering when I will get the Always On Display? Even my mom's A32 hast it. Like come on Samsung!?

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Try this, settings - lock screen - always on display switch to on.
Welcome to the community :handshake:

Das A33 wird kein Always on screen bekommen, das war aber schon seit Release bekannt.
Das wurde denke ich mal deswegen gemacht, damit sich die Leute eher das A53 kaufen.

Joa oder du wartest noch auf das A54, das kommt bald raus.
Aber musst du natürlich entscheiden ^^

Similar threads

W
I noticed when im playing games that the screen ocassionally gets unresponsive like, when i swipe it takes more time to register than ususal. Its not only in games but in general. This happened to me several times and i know no way on how to fix this. 8428870
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
M
Hello, I inserted a 64 GB micro sd card into my Galaxy A 52 and I am able to view all the stored pictures and videos in my Gallery. I was also able to change the settings to save taken pictures directly to the SD card, so everything seems to work fine. However when I open 'samsung my files' it...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
P
On 05.12.2023 I updated to Android 14 using OTA. and everything went as it should. But after install I noticed fast battery drain and the phone display is hot to the touch even while i'm writing here, when i listen to the music using BT earphones the display is also hot even if it's off. I read...
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
D
Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
How much am I waiting for the android 14 Update? I have an A33 5g and it was supposed to be coming out today for my phone, but I never got it, can someone help me 8580157
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben