Samsung 980 500 GB / MZ-V8V500BW driver problems with magician

S
s.
User
Magician is showing a compatibility problem:
Driver Intel corporation 17.9.6.1019, device is connected by a driver not compatible with magician
Is there another (samsung or windows) driver available and where can I get it? Found nothing about it.
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
BIOS setting was RAID, once changed to HACI the expected driver was installed automatically (ATTENTION: Don't try this without re-starting windows in safe mode)
Thanks for this helpful hint!

Thank you, I'm glad you found a solution. :great: :embrass:
Have a lot of fun with your 980. A great SSD. I have 2 x 1TB 970 EVO Plus in my Galaxy Book Pro 360 15.6 / i7.
I do not want to miss them anymore. :cool:

Similar threads

M
Dear Samsung / Dear Community,  I have been doing some research on this topic and only find discussion about encryption basics, like if SW or HW encryption is better. But I feel like my question is something for real IT-Pro's so I try my luck here. Please only answer / give advice if you have...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
W
Hello everyone, i got my Galaxybook3 Ultra (i9, 32GB, 4070) yesterday and i really like the display and build quality. However i have a problem with the performance. I always use it with the original charger or at my build-in Docking-Station of my external monitor (100W Power delivery). All...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
M
If you want to play something like a game (Genshin impact) is playable up to a point where the game is start to freeze and if i want to see my fps with the app from the developer options,all is ok i can see the fps but after the gallery,Instagram,Snapchat it will start to crash.This problem you...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
A
Hello everyone, I just received today my Galaxy Book Flex2 i7 and I have two concerns that I would like to know whether they are normal or I have had bad luck and got a defect device: 1. The touchpad click is triggering a "rattling sound" as if some keys on the keyboard were loose. The left...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
Zurück
Oben