No Update... 20.12.2020

A
A.
User
There was an official announcement, and also CONFIRMED BY SAMSUNG SUPPORT that today 20.Dec.2020 will be an Bug Fix update to all S20 devices. I am waiting now more than two weeks to regain acess to my Internal storage ò_ó and i dont plan waiting another 2 weeks... I could get my 800€ back.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Dear @ASDFlol,
Describe the problem to me in detail *:smiling-face:
Maybe I can help you to solve your Problem.
---
LG Pascal

I don't get exactly what you mean, but if you mean the list of phones that are going to get the Android 11 update; Samsung meant with Dec 20 the year and not the actual date 20. .

i have Android 11 since either 1st Dec or 7th December, i don't remember correctly... and ever since i experience small to severe bugs in the User interface and even worse, cannot acess the internal storage anymore because the software pretends "there is no Internal storage" and i didn't pay for a Smartphone that acts like randsomeware only that there is no way at all currently to regain acess with this build of ONE UI

thanks but as already said to the other guy, unless you are not the chiefs of Android 11 Bug fixes, and have the acess to release a generation wide update to ONE UI 3, you won't be able to help me. but thank you anyways

samsung und auch andere Hersteller nennen kein genaues Datum für Updates.

Das nervt mich auch, dass keiner erkennt dass es Dezember 2020 sein soll.

Es geht ja NICHT um "Auf Android 11" sondern "VON ANDROID 11" auf eine Version die das Gerät nicht völlig verhindert* hinterlässt

Und ich habe geantwortet das es keine Ankündigung für ein Update für den 20. Dezember gibt und das die hier kursierende Tabelle abgeschnitten ist und nur darstellt wann das Android 11 ausgerollt wird. Ich bin heilfroh das mein Smartphone erst im Januar dabei wäre, nach aktuellem Stand werde ich das bequem erst einmal aussitzen. Wie hier viele erwartet haben ist die Ernüchterung schnell eingetreten. Hier kam ja jeden Tag 10 Mal die Frage wann man denn endlich auf Android 11 umsteigen könnte.