One ui 4- Facebook app not working

K
K.
User
Is it only me or do we have more people here. After one ui4 update, the Facebook app keeps on crashing and can't open any internal links.
App is updated with latest version. Even tried to uninstall and reinstall.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
The Facebook app has a few problems under One UI 4, but this has to be fixed by updating the app, so it's not your fault, the error is common.

nach dem Update haben einige ein Problem mit den Meta Apps, ich kann nur von mir und einigen anderen Usern sprechen und da hat ein Reset ware Wunder bewirkt und seither läuft es ohne Probleme.

Resetting the phone is not an option especially if you have a 512GB like me... its a pain and I expect samsung to fix this problem.

Thanks for confirming, my wife has the same phone and she is facing similar issues.

Similar threads

G
Facebook was Pre-installed on my S-10 and suddenly stopped working. I want to uninstall and reinstall the app, but only have the option to disable. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thanks. 3369938
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
J
After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there.  I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
M
is only me or after one ui 6 update touch stoped registering in warzone mobile, everything working fine before the update and btw touch is working with the S pen it's weired  8529501
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
X
Since I updated my Samsung Galaxy A71 to android 12 / one UI 4.1 the "my files" app stoped working! Am I the only one facing this problem? And does anyone know a fix for that? Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung. 5387410
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
A
Since a few weeks, almost all the apps on my A52s 5G prompt a message after just a few minutes of normal usage that there is no Internet connection (or something of the like), or the apps stop working/refreshing. At first, I thought this was an issue with Meta apps (Insta, WhatsApp, etc.). But...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben