Bixby

E
E.
User
Hello everyone! Have been trying on my S21 Ultra to make Bixby work. She listens to the main command : "Hi, Bixby" but afterwards it says that something went wrong. Someone can help?????

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    I also have the same problem:/ I am currently looking for a solution. When I find a solution I will write it.

I have the same error on my S21 Ultra and on my Fold 3, so it seems to me to be a server-side problem from Samsung.

Hey maybe its working now. For me its working and i think it was a server issue.

I guess you are right.! The next day it was working fine! *:smiling-face:

Similar threads

K
    Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    K
    I have taken a contract with earbuds have filled the application on the site have uploaded everything they said . But they keep telling me it's not the right documents. Have given my contract the bill I paid the bond of command stipulating I have to get the earbuds but they are still telling me...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    R
    Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    S
    I would like to know if Samsung is going to make it possible to use the Youtube app in Samsung my music??? , because I see you have Spotify and deeper but no YouTube, I don't use Spotify or deeper and someone at Samsung said that you would look into it, but this has been for over 6 months so can...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    H
    Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    Zurück
    Oben