Z Flip 4: Nur 3-4 Std. Bildschirmzeit für Social Media, Youtube und Spotify?

M
m.
User
I have the Z Flip 4 for over 3 days now and I noticed a terrible Battery LIfe. I am only getting 3-4 Hours Screen Time, I am only using the Flip for Social Media, Youtube and Spotify, I don't do games. Battery Drain is terrible even on Standby mode, I used Light Performance Profile, I also activated Background usage limits for apps still to no avail. #Akku #Battery #Batterie #Akku

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Das ist in den ersten Tage nach Kauf normal. Gib dem Gerät eine Woche, danach wird die Laufzeit besser.
Das Handy wird in den ersten Tagen des Gebrauchs an deine Nutzungsgewohnheiten angelernt.

Und mit YouTube und Spotify hat er ja auch nicht unbedingt die Energiesparer installiert.

Well it is most likely that your next Flip 4 will have the same issue.
And like I said, it's typical in first 1-2 weeks that the batterylife is pritty low on Samsung devices. In that time the AI of your divice learns how you use the phone. It will optimate the powerconsumption on how you use the phone in that time.

I defer. I received a new Flip 4, today. And after a full charge from 1pm until now around 9:30 Pm, I still have 70% of Battery with about 2 hrs screen time. And mind you, I am doing exact same things on this phone as I have done with the phone that I returned. I definitely see the difference in the battery life. Maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones who might have received a phone with factory defect.