Issue with Force Stop Applications

H
H.
User
Hello Community *1f44b.png*,
I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device.
I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue.
Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me.
ThanksBest regards

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Dann probier mal folgendes:
    Handy ausschalten 》per Kabel an PC/Laptop,Konsole, TV oder ähnliches anschließen 》Power- und Lautertaste drücken und für 5 Sekunden halten 》Wipe-Cache auswählen 》Repair Apps auswählen 》wenn nicht schon automatisch geschehen, dann Reboot System now wählen.
    Die Navigation erfolgt über Lauter/Leiser für hoch/runter und zum Bestätigen einen Klick auf die Power-Taste
    ACHTUNG: wipe cache und nicht wipe data auswählen!!!

Hallo *1f44b.png*, ich habe den Factory Reset durchgeführt, der die gesamten Daten mit Cache löscht. Aber es hat das Problem immer noch nicht behoben.

Dann kontaktiere den Support. Ist denke ich die sicherste Lösung

Similar threads

A
    So I've got One UI4 update and all is fine except my Outlook app is crashing constantly. I did all of the necessary things, cleared cache, cleared memory, force stop and delted it and reinstalled and still the same issue. Does anyone else have thw same issue? 4339167
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    S
    Hello AllRecently my phone S21FE 5G was upgraded to new Android update. From then I see my phone is restarting very often. Its very annoying that phone restarting during important calls. May I know if anyone of you face the same issue. Is there any update from samsung on the same issue if it is...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    Y
    Hai I been using Samsung S21 Ultra since February and have been facing two issues with the phone. 1) (The main and most frustrating thing) Grainy vedio capture in low to indoor condition. The vedio is grainy like a budget smartphone infact my realme 6 pro capture bettwe vedio indoor. I am not...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    A
    Hi guys, gals, and others, I have a question. Lately, after the Update on March 3rd, I am experiencing a weird bug. The Folders I have created with different apps and grouped them, tend to disappear. I had it by now at least three times, with different Folders and they only come back once I did...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    P
    Hello All, Is there any else facing trouble while recording videos at 120fps FHD (in pro video mode)? My s21ultra only seems to be recording at max 60fps FHD. I tried contacting Samsung support but it didn't help. I wonder if anyone else faced a similar problem and solved it. With best...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    P
    Zurück
    Oben