I really get annoyed with this mandatory software updates!!!

T
T.
User
I love everything about my Samsung except this irremovable software update icon... So annoying.... No, I don't want to update my phone. It works perfectly just like this!!

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Aber wie können wir Dir dabei hier im User helfen Usern Forum weiterhelfen? Ich weiß übrigens nicht welches Icon Du überhaupt meinst. Ein Screenshot wäre nicht verkehrt.

\@BarneyOw
Ich vermute mal, er meint die Push-Nachricht, bzw die Benachrichtigung in den Einstellungen darüber, dass ein Update zur Verfügung steht.

Similar threads

S
Hello Samsung community, I recently noticed that my Samsung S21 is not able to record loud music properly. When I go to discos/Pubs/Festivals with loud music and record a video, the device distorts the bass. My device works perfectly and I use it with no case. This is strange since I didn't have...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
Y
Hai I been using Samsung S21 Ultra since February and have been facing two issues with the phone. 1) (The main and most frustrating thing) Grainy vedio capture in low to indoor condition. The vedio is grainy like a budget smartphone infact my realme 6 pro capture bettwe vedio indoor. I am not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
M
Dear community, I just noticed that when I take a photo that includes sun light or sun light reflection on glasses/windows, I get yellow distortion in my photos I wonder, is this manufacturing issue? Or software? Or misusage? Have you faced this problem before and what are the solution? Noticed...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
J
Memory and Alarm Problems After my phone S21FE updated to UI 5 ANDROID 13...I've set the alarm on my phone at 5.30am, turned on Airplane mode and go to sleep.The next day I woke up at 8.30 with missing alarm, *1f614.png* and phone showing Memory Full... Also WhatsApp was frozen because the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
S
How to stop remote sim mode on my A 53 turning on so my Bluetooth works in the car. My old phone worked perfectly using data. Been living with this problem for six months Just want to turn it off. *1f635.png* 7519894
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
Zurück
Oben