High volume after call disconnection

S
S.
User
Hi members,

Does anyone face an increase in music volume (while connected to bluetooth headset) after disconnecting a call?

I hope this a bug issue.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
  • Samsung Smart Call: Spam-Anrufe einfach blockieren

Samsung Smart Call: Spam-Anrufe einfach blockierenSamsung Smart Call ist eine von Samsung entwickelte Funktion, die Sie bei Anrufen, die von einer Ihnen unbekannten Nummer kommen, auf vermuteten Spam aufmerksam macht. Das macht es einfacher zu entscheiden, ob Sie überhaupt den Hörer abnehmen sollten, wenn Sie es mit einem mysteriösen Anrufer zu tun haben.
I don't have that problem. It might be that the volume for calling somebody is not on the same level as that for media or ringtone...

bei mir geht es zurück auf die ursprüngliche Lautstärke

Similar threads

S
Hello everyone,  Does someone face the following crashes after the December update? Sleep mode: When you add contacts in DND mode and proceed to next step, application closes/crashes automatically. Wear: App crashes after lauching Digital Wellbeing: The timers (App timers) set for apps don't...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
L
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
S
Hi all, Recently my baby put my Samsung galaxy buds plus into his mouth (poor baby and bad parenting from my side!) and after this incident, right piece has now low volume. I have tried resetting my buds, cleaning my buds with brush and played high bass and pitch audio in max volume but all of...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
O
Hello, I am using S22 ultra which is great. However, I having trouble during video calls especially during whatsapp video calls as phone heats up a lot. It overheats so much that I think its going to burst. My friend has the same phone but his phone overheats only during 4k videos. Does this...
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben