Happy New Year

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:

Similar threads

N
    I'm liking my 3 years old S9 Plus, but there's no way I'm gonna buy a newer Samsung if it doesn't have a headphones jack, wtf?! 3654817
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    N
    Hi, after few years of using another brand I decided to try the new s21 ultra, and I'm completely disappointed.. It's not normal when you have a phone who pretend to be the best from the best and you have 12gb ram and 256gb to have problems when you do a videocall and want after 10-15 minutes to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    F
    Samsung ince again changed the way to boot into recovery.As some of you already know, you now need a usb cable connected to a PC Wow, i know nobody with a PC anymore. We got rid of those things a few years back beacause thats why the h*** we got these expensive phones. Why would you do that? No...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    K
    .... what did y'all do on the new update oh my god*1f62d.png*‍*2640.png*‍*2640.png* this is no not it atleast let us decide what we wanna include in the color palette and what should stay in default mode im so uncomfortable with a adjusted color palette AND the default one... not breathing till...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    W
    P
    Hallo, kennt jemand den Unterschied beim S21 FE zwischen der Single und Single New Edition ? Gibt es bei Amazon. 7799288
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    Zurück
    Oben