Most stupid way to boot into recovery

F
F.
User
Samsung ince again changed the way to boot into recovery.As some of you already know, you now need a usb cable connected to a PC
Wow, i know nobody with a PC anymore. We got rid of those things a few years back beacause thats why the h*** we got these expensive phones.
Why would you do that?
No other company comes up with ideas like that because when you need recovery mode, you cant get in unless you have a PC, smart switch and a original USB c cable which wouldn't even connect into most pc's beacause the connection port is USB A.
The best silution should be a combination of the buttons and no external connection additionally

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
    This requirement was introduced by Google with Android 11, but ultimately Samsung cannot do anything about it.

Das ist keine Erfindung von Samsung sondern von Google und mit Android 11 ausgerollt worden.

Similar threads

D
    Is there anyone who has dissatisfaction on camera performance? I am not talking about the picture quality. I am talking about the speed of opening camera app.I've experienced so many times that I missed the moment and scene I wanted to take a picture due to slow performance.That is very annoying...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    N
    Hi, after few years of using another brand I decided to try the new s21 ultra, and I'm completely disappointed.. It's not normal when you have a phone who pretend to be the best from the best and you have 12gb ram and 256gb to have problems when you do a videocall and want after 10-15 minutes to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    S
    Hello, I noticed something annoying with the Galaxy S21. When I scroll slowly in an app, you can see a wobble / lag / jitter / jump. I can reproduce the behavior on another S21 which has been reset. The behavior is also seen on an S10, which is not as extreme. It's not as noticeable if you don't...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    K
    Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    C
    Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    Zurück
    Oben