Frequent restart issue of S21FE

S
S.
User
Hello AllRecently my phone S21FE 5G was upgraded to new Android update. From then I see my phone is restarting very often. Its very annoying that phone restarting during important calls.
May I know if anyone of you face the same issue. Is there any update from samsung on the same issue if it is reported already?.
Thank you

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Mache doch erst einmal Clean Wipe Partition und schaue dann weiter.

Smartphone über USB an Computer, TV oder Spielkonsole anschließen und dann

Handy Ausschalten》Power + Lauter Taste gleichzeitig gedrückt halten bis ein Menü erscheint》Mit Lautstärke Lauter-/Leiser Tasten zum Punkt "Wipe Cache Partition" navigieren》Mit Power Taste bestätigen》im Untermenü auf "Yes" Navigieren und bestätigen》Danach im gleichen Menü „Repair Apps“ genauso durchführen. Nach Abschluss auf "Reboot System Now" und Telefon hochfahren lassen
(KEIN DATENVERLUST)

Thank you verymuch for detailed steps.. Do I need to take the backup of my data before i proceed with Clean wipe

Hi
I complete the clean wipe.. Seems the issue still there.. i just observe the mobile has restarted again during my chat with friend.
Is this issue with recent version or only with my device?

Nur noch beim S22 ist das hier mehrfach berichtet worden, das scheint aber durch Updates behoben zu sein. Erstelle mal über Samsung Members, Hilfe holen einen Fehlerbericht. Das ist ein Link auf der Seite.

Similar threads

Y
Hai I been using Samsung S21 Ultra since February and have been facing two issues with the phone. 1) (The main and most frustrating thing) Grainy vedio capture in low to indoor condition. The vedio is grainy like a budget smartphone infact my realme 6 pro capture bettwe vedio indoor. I am not...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
H
Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
Antworten
Aufrufe
N
A
So I've got One UI4 update and all is fine except my Outlook app is crashing constantly. I did all of the necessary things, cleared cache, cleared memory, force stop and delted it and reinstalled and still the same issue. Does anyone else have thw same issue? 4339167
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
D
Is there anyone who has dissatisfaction on camera performance? I am not talking about the picture quality. I am talking about the speed of opening camera app.I've experienced so many times that I missed the moment and scene I wanted to take a picture due to slow performance.That is very annoying...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
J
Hi Samsung team, I want to create this ticket because whatsapp web and whatsapp app for PC (windows 10) is causing me a lot of headaches. Once I block the phone i get the notification "Phone is not connected" while using whatsapp web. This is what I have tried without success: Settings > App >...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
Zurück
Oben