Files disappear

A
A.
User
Hi guys, gals, and others,
I have a question. Lately, after the Update on March 3rd, I am experiencing a weird bug. The Folders I have created with different apps and grouped them, tend to disappear. I had it by now at least three times, with different Folders and they only come back once I did a rest to the device.
Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Did anyone find a solution?
Thank you all.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    S10+ user here and haven't had any problems like this before. It's best to report it via the members app and hope that it will be fixed in the next patch

Similar threads

R
    Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    H
    Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    G
    I am with Samsung since the S2 I uses many versions of S and Note and even A but I always have a screen problem starting with S6 edge + and Note 8 and Note 9 and A 70 , a week ago I ordered the S21 ultra but I recieved the telephone with present inside, shake the telephone and you can hear...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    B
    I'm looking for a way to toggle the sleep mode on my S21 with a NFC tag. I can trigger other actions (routines) with Tags, but the sleep mode automation only offers a schedule...Does anyone have an idea how to do this? 6573312
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    D
    Is there anyone who has dissatisfaction on camera performance? I am not talking about the picture quality. I am talking about the speed of opening camera app.I've experienced so many times that I missed the moment and scene I wanted to take a picture due to slow performance.That is very annoying...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    Zurück
    Oben