Fehler code S6-3234

P
P.
23. April 2023
Hallo, ich habe gerade versucht meinen Laserdrucker C480w neu zu installieren.

Er verbindet sich nicht mit WPS.

Bei SyncThru kommt folgende Fehlermeldung

Statuscode: S6-3234
Beschreibung: S6-3234 The connection failure has been occurred by conflict or incompatibility when the system tried to connect to wireless AP via WPS. Retry WPS connection or other methods to connect wireless network. Other services except wireless may be available.

Wie kann ich das beheben?

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:

Similar threads

C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
S
Some of the ideas I havs Hello members, I had some ideas for S Health, which you can see above! Some may like them, maybe others don't. I hope you'll find interest for it! 1. Having a feature from the Wearable to calculate our time we stood (Standing Time, something which has been seen from...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
C
This message is to detail the negative experience and extreme dissapointment in the futile attempt to obtain service for the recurring problem involving separation of the factory installed display protection on my Fold 3 as countless other Fold/Flip consumers have also encountered. The factory...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
H
Antworten in Deutsch sind auch okay. Hey,I recently purchased the new Galaxy Book Pro 360 and at first everything was working perfectly. After a few days of usage the included Spen stopped working for no reason. It just does not get detected anymore and doesnt allow any interaction with the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
J
Für die, die genau wissen wollen, was genau sich bei dem neuen Kamera Update verändert bzw verbessert wurde Hier der Changelog: Like photo mode, improved 2x sharpness for portrait mode, added zoom icon, and added the ability to delete video clips from gallery motion photos at once. We also...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
Zurück
Oben