All my folders and photos are disappeared from gallery.

H
h.
User
So today i had to take few pictures and after taking couple of pictures when i went in the gallery i see that all my 5000+ pictures of all folders have been gone. Only the 5 pictures which i took new are shown in the gallery. Even i checked in recycle bin for gallery but no luck... Tried some external apps to recover but couldn't find anybof the pictures. Please help

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Could it be that you have turned OneDrive sync off?
You can find it in the Gallery settings on top.

Actually, your photos should also be saved with google photos. Check there to see if they are still there.

Ok, dont know anything about that GalaxyZ Fold , sorry

Onedrive was never sync with at the first place and checked again not there

Yes all my pictures for camera roll do save with photos but there were quite alot of other folders which I dis not sync goggle photos with... Should have done it

On Google photos you mean? Yes just my camera roll. But more than half of the pictures are not.

Similar threads

C
Hello, I'm in desperate need for help. My entire gallery disappeared overnight. I use OneDrive as a backup, but they're gone there as well. I also checked my local trash bin and the one OneDrive provides. I don't have Google Photos installed nor use it for backing up. I tried rebooting the phone...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
W
Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
X
Hey, I just linked some faces to my contacts with the face recognition feature in the Gallery app. For some images, it asked me if I wanted to link the most recent picture to the contact, but it didn't for already existing contact pictures (even if they were from 2012 *m:1f605.png*). Is there...
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
P
Hello dear Samsung users, I have a problem when I want to open a video in my gallery I am redirected to the video player and have no choice but to watch it on the video player. But I want to watch my videos in the gallery app because I want to I don't think the video player is suitable for my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
K
I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
Zurück
Oben