Delete Hue Bridge and connect new bridge

J
J.
User
  • Hi, I'm just trying to reconnect a new hue bridge to SmartThings after my old bridge broke but I can't find any option where to do it.
  • I tried to simply add a new bridge via the android app but it just jumps to my old always connected lamps and there is no way to delete them, either the old bridge.
Anyone has an idea what I could do?
Thanks in advance !

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
    Hi, versucht, so Hue von SmartThings zu trennen und neu einzubinden?
    1434897iDA9BFE6A76D99484?v=v2.png
    1434896iC9E2D3ACC316C986?v=v2.png
    1434895i812CFC991DC3B436?v=v2.png

Danke Dir!
    Das habe ich gesucht, Menü vor lauter lauter nicht gefunden *:smiling-face:.

Similar threads

S
    I just bought a new type C cable for my phone charger from samsung. It can connect to my phone but kinda loose and easy to fall out, unlike my old cable. I wonder why because both my new and old one are products from the official store. 7194345
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    M
    Hi*, my Lenovo Tab 4 8 is giving up and I want to reuse my old Galaxy Tab 2 (GT5100) but I need to update it from Android 4.0.someting to the latest 4.2.2 (I assume it was the latest) Where can I find it)? Thanks in advance 5506917
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    D
    Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    P
    Hello community, I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S22+ (yeah!) and was easily able to transfer most (why not all of the, really, Samsung?!) settings and apps from my old Huawei Mate 10 Pro with the use of Smart Switch (thanks, Samsung!). Now, is there a way of automatically transfering the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    P
    F
    Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    Zurück
    Oben