Camera

M
M.
User
If the camera lag or slow just reset the settings and restart the phone with (+) and (power button)

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Welche Einstellungen sollte man denn zurücksetzen? Eine Anleitung dazu wäre schön.

Similar threads

D
    Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    R
    In the settings I have the option to use English from different cuntries. I'm a german and I'm curious if there is a difference between English from the UK and the German version? 5978369
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    F
    Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    F
    D
    Is there anyone who has dissatisfaction on camera performance? I am not talking about the picture quality. I am talking about the speed of opening camera app.I've experienced so many times that I missed the moment and scene I wanted to take a picture due to slow performance.That is very annoying...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    D
    Hello, after the last update on my s21 Ultra the periscope camera doesn't work anymore. Any zoom more than x9.9vget crazy. He cannot focus and is switching cameras from periscope to another one. I have reset the camera settings and cache erase but the problem is still there. 3845814
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    Zurück
    Oben