I am disappointed time to change

G
G.
User
I am with Samsung since the S2 I uses many versions of S and Note and even A but I always have a screen problem starting with S6 edge + and Note 8 and Note 9 and A 70 , a week ago I ordered the S21 ultra but I recieved the telephone with present inside, shake the telephone and you can hear voices inside , I am buying 1400 Euro telephone and expect something in return, I have a video which prove it, I sent it back and start thinking to change because this is too much for me.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
Same with s9+, S10+, Note10+, Note20 5G. The voice is the camera! If you shake it you hear the moving lens shutter and stabilizer. That's normal!

but the voice is up normal and very high , but you are right it is looks like from the camera side.

Activate the Camera App and shake again...in my case the noice is much quieter. Is the voice like a "clicking"?

It is clicking and it is a defect & up normal because I check my friend telephone and it is completely different, I am really thinking to quit Samsung to other brand in spite of my history with them since S2, because since S6 edge + I am having problems with all thier telephones especially the screen as it is showing layers.

Hi all,
I checked your video, L: @CptKillepi, and I can tell you: that's absolutely normal. Both my Note10 and my S10 sound the same when shaking. The zoom lens sits on a carriage and can move freely. Tension is only applied for focusing and the lens remains stationary.

Exactly this is the sound and for me it is not acceptable, I think it is manufacturing defect.

Thx for your explanation, but do you think it is normal, this is a manufacturing defect as we don't notice it in different brands.