Strange black pattern

C
C.
User
Have recently bought a Samsung QN95B TV, and noticed recently that sometimes the screen shows an unusual pattern in the black areas of the picture (see below). It’s not there all the time, but has anyone seen this before, is it a faulty panel?
EA03416-F-E0-CA-46-FC-B934-154-C895-A8547

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

K
    I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    S
    Hello, I noticed something annoying with the Galaxy S21. When I scroll slowly in an app, you can see a wobble / lag / jitter / jump. I can reproduce the behavior on another S21 which has been reset. The behavior is also seen on an S10, which is not as extreme. It's not as noticeable if you don't...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    M
    Hello, a few days ago I bought a 27 inch G7. Currently I run it on a GTX 970 via DP 1.2, so I currently set 120Hz at 10bit. Now I noticed that fine horizontal lines are visible at the upper edge. The picture looks as if it is interlaced. Monochrome areas are interspersed with fine horizontal...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    E
    So I'm currently having this problem.I connect my S20FE via an usb-c to hdmi adapter to a tv and between the span of 5 seconds to 1 minute the screen goes completely black, the audio cuts out for a few seconds and then turns back on. This also sometimes happens rapidly every ca 3-10 seconds the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    M
    German (Google Translate, sorry): Ich kaufte mein Galaxy S8 am 27. September. Immer wenn ich mein Ladegerät anschließe (original Samsung "Adaptive Fast Charging") schaltet der Stutus des Gerätes zwischen Aufladen und Nichtladen alle paar Sekunden um. Ich muss das Ladegerät mehrfach trennen und...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    Zurück
    Oben