automatically going in PiP

S
s.
User
Applications in full screen automatically go into PiP (picture in picture) pop window view after each 1-2 min interval e.g. Video calls, Twitch etc. Netflix App shuts the phone down after 1-2 min of usage. Video recording stops after 1-2 min of recording. seems phone is taking automatic instructions. PS- after starting phone in secure Mode, problem seems to disappear for like a day and again resumes

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Hi L: @shubware,
    if the behavior continues to occur, please contact our colleagues of our technical support. You can reach them via 06196 77 555 77.
    If you are from Austria, please contact our Samsung service. In Switzerland, the customer support will be happy to help you.
    Kind regards