Apps app doesn't start

S
S.
User
Dear customer care team.
I bought my Samsung Qled Q6FN TV 2 days ago and since I turned on
- loading apps show (loading apps) for a sec and nothing happened.
- when I use search I can look for an application but when I go to the app
- I reset smart hub several times and it did not work.
- I unplagged TV for 1 min pressing power button for 5 seconds then plugged it back with no luck in this.
- I have a smart remot only.
Could you please help me with my problem.
Thanks in advanced

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
This ist a German Community, also in "Deutsch".
Schaue erst mal nach, ob du laut Support-Seite die neuste Firmware drauf hast.
Du kannst deinen TV nochmal auf Werkseinstellungen zurück setzen oder auch einen Power Reset probieren (TV vom Strom nehmen, 20 sec. Power-Taste der FB drücken und nach 10 min wieder anschalten.

Vielen Dank fur Ihre schnell antwart,
Ich habe in Englisch geschrieben, weil Mein Deutsch nich sehr gut.
TV Firmware ist: 1153.3, BT -S (im Support-Seite die neuste Firmware ist 1153.1).
Ich habe gerade Power Reset ((TV vom Strom nehmen, 20 sec. Power-Taste der FB drücken und nach 10 min wieder anschalten) durchgeführt, aber immer noch das gleiche Problem haben.
Vielen Dank fur Ihre helfe.

Wende dich am besten mal direkt an den Samsung Support, Tel. 06196 77 555 77

Similar threads

M
Hi! I just turned on my Samsung TV and the schreen doesn't work. It's black. I bought it 3 days ago. The only thing I can hear it's a small sound. Can someone help me? 5503962
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
W
Hi I am asking here, because I dont know where to ask anymore. I have run against an invisible wall of the german support. Here is my story. My 65JS9580 developed a dark spot in the panel and also sometimes was not able to turn on anymore unless I pulled the plug for a short period of time. No...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
F
Hello to everyone. short and simple. I have bought the Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV 55 Inch (GU55AU7179UXZG). It works well, I can also connect with my phone without a problem. The TV is connected to wireless. the problem is: if I turn on the TV back and forth I just hear the tone, but not the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
R
Hello. I have a UK QN94A as I am from the UK. I have a problem with the TV and I'm on FW 1903. I don't know who to tell my problem to. My issue only happens in Movie mode / Filmmaker mode... After switching to the Nvidea Geforce driver-update web-page on the browser on my PC (which is a...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
E
I bought 1 x 55" QLED 4K Q60B (2022) from corporate benefits website on 31/10/2022, but still waiting for deliver I called the call center 5 times, they are just saying they deal with it or they open ticket but nothing is happenning I want my product in fastest way, otherwise payback to me...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben