S20+ Probleme mit stummgeschalteten Anrufen und 5Ghz Wifi

A
a.
User
I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G:
1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute, it shows up as not activated , but the other people can't hear me, I have to make the call and dial in again. This happens regardless of whether I use USB-C headphones, Galaxy Buds + or the speaker phone.
2) WiFi in the 5GHz band is unreliable, either by Whatsapp calls or by playing online games I am frequently interrupted or can not recognize the network. I tested the same connection with my old Galaxy S7 Edge, and there were no problems. I have already reset the network settings on the phone without success.
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
Hi,
The issue with the Phone app got solved by deleting the app cache.
The issue with the 5GHz WiFi got solved with a new firmware for my router.
Many thanks for the advice!
L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Hello L: @alphavax,
1) Are you using the Samsung telephone app for these calls or a different app?
2) Please check if there is an update available for your router.

Hi,
The issue with the Phone app got solved by deleting the app cache.
The issue with the 5GHz WiFi got solved with a new firmware for my router.
Many thanks for the advice!

L: @alphavax Thanks for telling me. *:new-moon-with-face:

Similar threads

U
My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
F
So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
E
So I'm currently having this problem.I connect my S20FE via an usb-c to hdmi adapter to a tv and between the span of 5 seconds to 1 minute the screen goes completely black, the audio cuts out for a few seconds and then turns back on. This also sometimes happens rapidly every ca 3-10 seconds the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
F
I have my s20 FE 5g for about a week now and i think theres sonething wrong with the Battery. I can barely get over 4h SOT with light usage. Ive seen posts about bad Battery drain on these devices but none were as bad as this. The Device came with One UI 3.1 so i dont know if it would be better...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
A
Today i was using google maps with my galaxy note 10 while on a bike. Since I was on a bike and could not use the phone simultaneously. I put the adress and place the phone in my pocket. Accidental touch sensor is already on. Every 2 minutes the phone chooses anotherocation and ad a stop it was...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
Zurück
Oben